Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello. I am Daisy

I am Daisy Rodriguez. This will be my second year here at Gavilan College. Currently I am taking courses to complete my general education requirements. After Gavilan, I plan to transfer to a four year University. Right now I am thinking about majoring in Psychology.
For fun, I enjoy doing from everything. I love going out for walks and running. I also enjoy going out to the movies with friends and my sisters. I come from a big family so I consider my family very important. I mostly go out with my sisters because I have four of them and we are around the same age, just a few years apart. I also have one brother.
Other things that I enjoy include going to theme parks. I love roller coasters! I like to go shopping too, but I have learned not to waste too much. I also enjoy listening to music. I do not have a certain type that I like so I listen to any kind.
When it comes to reading I will read but what I read has to be interesting. I consider myself an okay reader. In writing I also think I do alright. I enjoy writing. In this class I will hopefully improve in those areas that I need help.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy,
    sounds like you have a pretty good life and alot of good hobbies. my girlfriends has the same major as you do so maybe you two will have some classes together. i also enjoy taking alot of long walks mainly with my dog. well i look forward to getting to know you better
    Devin H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the first post! I agree with Devin that you sound like a healthy/happy person. You are off to a good start, but you will need to post a second entry to receive full credit on your first week. Thanks Daisy and happy reading and writing!

    ReplyDelete