Friday, December 17, 2010

The Scarlet Letter Freewrite

Scarlet Letter Freewrite
The Scarlet Letter in the beginning was hard to read and understand. I admit I did have a hard time trying to read it. The language was just confusing and some of the words they referred to or the way they just said the words were hard to understand. Reading The Custom House was hard I would read it and then looked at the bottom margin to see what it said about what they were talking and I did understand some parts, but others were hard. I knew some history but that was since high school so it was not that helpful. I also knew that this part of the book was important because it sets the setting. I want to know what importance it has in the book. I learned that it does set the setting .

No comments:

Post a Comment